I do! I do! I do! I do! I do!
- I do have the best job in the world, as a celebrant
- I do love meeting new couples and helping deliver the wedding of their dreams
- I do enjoy immensely couples who want a wedding that’s different from the typical offerings
- I do work my butt off to create fabulous, memorable weddings
- I do cover Melbourne and all of Victoria, including the Yarra Valley, Mornington Peninsula and regional centres.
If you’re looking for a professional male Melbourne marriage celebrant, you need look no further. But don’t take my word for it. Check out what my couples have said about me, on the Reviews page.
Once you’ve chosen me to be your marriage celebrant, I’ll work with you to create precisely the style of wedding you’re after:
- custom themed – beach, museum, golf course, zoo, aquarium etc
As a marriage celebrant, I want to make sure your wedding ceremony gets as much attention as all the other parts of your wedding.
I make myself available no matter whether you want your wedding on:
- an evening
- a weekday
- a Saturday afternoon
- a Sunday morning.
What I’d like you to do now
Please check out what’s included in my wedding pcakages, as well as my fee, on the Pricing page.
Then use the Quick Contact Form to tell me:
- your name
- contact details
- the planned time and date of your wedding.
You can then choose a date and time in my calendar when we’re all available to meet, and we can go from there.
Remember, my first meeting with you is free and comes with no obligation.