Marriage isn’t everyone’s cup of tea! Some people want the fun and excitement of a wedding in front of their friends and family, without the legal paperwork. If that rings a bell with you, why not consider a commitment ceremony? It can have the same content as a wedding but without the legal parts.
My services include:
- Full access to my resources and ideas relating to music, readings, cultural and historical traditions, rituals and symbols
- An obligation-free meeting to discuss the type of wedding ceremony you’re after, so I can go away and draft it
- A second meeting where we’ll discuss the draft ceremony
- As many emails and phone calls as required, to draft, shape and polish your ceremony until it’s perfect
- A rehearsal at the ceremony venue, your home or an alternative venue
- A professional quality PA audio system so all your guests can hear your ceremony. My sound system has an MP3 player (CD and USB) and mobile phone connectivity so you can amplify any music you want played.
- A digital copy of the ceremony
- Dressing appropriately to reflect your dress code.