Bronte Price – Male Melbourne Marriage Celebrant
I’m a marriage celebrant. Can I marry you?
I’ve built a reputation as one of Melbourne’s best marriage celebrants. How come? It’s simple, really. I love working with all sorts of couples to create and deliver a wedding ceremony for them that’s authentic, professional, polished
I’m a full-time celebrant. That means I can spend as much time as we need, to draft and re-draft your ceremony so that, long after it’s over, you and your guests will still be talking about it. For all the right reasons.
I do an average of a wedding or two most weeks – but I don’t do “boring” or “beige” (unless I’m asked to!). And I don’t do cookie-cutter ceremonies.
Here are the steps I take:
1. I meet with you, so we can make sure we’re a good fit and so I can learn about your wedding plans – what you’ve got in mind for your wedding day. Within 24 hours, you tell me you’d like me to be your celebrant.
2. We meet again to fill out and sign the Notice of Intended Marriage. At that point, I confirm your wedding day in my diary and send you my first of two invoices.
3. Three months out from your wedding, I send you my digitised wedding ceremony planner. It contains samples of the parts of a typical wedding ceremony. Log into the link I send you, vote on the bits you really like, hit ‘submit’, and we’re on our way!
4. Using your responses, I create a unique ceremony for you and then send you my first draft.
5. I’ll send you a questionnaire to help you tell me some bits of your love story, to build into the next draft. We’ll go back and forth with drafts a few times, making changes to your ceremony until we’re all really happy with it.
6. In the final week, we’ll hold a rehearsal, so we can run through the ceremony and check all the details.
7. On your wedding day, I’ll make sure the spotlight is on both of you – not on me, as your celebrant. My couples tell me that I radiate a great sense of calm amidst the chaos and stress of a wedding.
Whether you’re after a traditional wedding with a huge guest list or a smaller, more edgy, intimate and informal ceremony with just a few witnesses – or virtually anything in between – you and I can make your wedding amazing.
I want to marry you, no matter who you are. I’m based in Pascoe Vale but I travel all over Melbourne and regional Victoria, as well as interstate, to plan and deliver ceremonies.
If you’d like to check me – and my availability – out, complete the contact form to arrange a meeting when you’re free. Let’s have a no-obligation chat over a coffee or a glass of wine and go from there!
Let Jeanie have the last say:
Bronte was brilliant. He knew his stuff. He was very warm, lovely to deal with and very organised. We found him to be very positive and managing stress. He was great! Very easy to get along with.
My Instagram Feed
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.