Hi! My name’s Bronte and I’m a registered celebrant.
These are the things that make me stand out from other celebrants:
- I’m a full-time celebrant. That means I can spend as much time as we need to make your ceremony perfect.
- I use the same skills to draft your ceremony that I used as a public servant writing speeches for premiers and ministers.
- I’m a former drama teacher, and I use my flair in delivering your ceremony.
- Couples say that I radiate a great sense of calm amidst the chaos and stress of a wedding.
- As a gay celebrant, I want to marry you, no matter who you are! My only condition is that you’re in love and comply with the legal requirements.
- I’m based in Essendon but I travel all over Melbourne and regional Victoria to plan and deliver ceremonies.