Hi! My name’s Bronte and I’m a registered celebrant.
These are the things that make me stand out from other celebrants:
- I am a full-time celebrant, meaning that I am able to devote as much time as needed to make your ceremony perfect.
- I utilise the same skills to draft your ceremony that I gained as a public servant writing speeches for premiers and ministers.
- My experience as a former English and drama teacher shows itself in the delivery of your ceremony.
- Couples have vouched for my great sense of calm amidst the chaos and stress of a wedding.
- As a gay celebrant, I want to marry you, no matter who you are! My only condition is that you’re in love and comply with the legal requirements.
- I’m based in Essendon but I travel all over Melbourne and regional Victoria to plan and deliver ceremonies.